The Spring challenges are:
- Give up using a dummy and or bottle.
- Draw or paint a picture of spring flowers.
- Go on a nature walk and look for signs of spring such as buds and blossom.
- Make and keep a weather diary.
- Sort and count either toys or clothes or food items or anything you have to hand.
Please take a photo on your phone of your challenge and write a few sentences telling us what you did and email it to us at email@example.com We will print your photos. They will go in our display and they will also go in your child’s learning journey.