- Write or draw a picture with a stick in the ice.
- Keep filling a cloth or sponge with water and squeeze the water into a cup. Can you fill the cup. (great for developing hand strength)
- Try eating Chinese food with chopsticks to celebrate Chinese New Year (February 5th)
- Sort socks into pairs and count them.
- Build a den for a favourite toy.
Please take a photo on your phone of your challenge and write a few sentences telling us what you did and email it to us at email@example.com We will print your photos. They will go in our display and they will also go in your child’s learning journey.