Rubery Nursery School
Required 2nd September 2024
The children, staff and Governing Body are seeking to appoint
a highly motivated, inspirational, and enthusiastic teacher with a passion for Early Years education to join our dedicated team of staff.
We are a large Nursery school with children aged 2 to 4 years.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· can demonstrate excellent pedagogical knowledge of the EYFS Statutory Framework, Development Matters and Birth to Five Matters.
· demonstrates highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· is self-motivated, hard-working and has high expectations for all.
· is highly aspirational for the outcomes of our children.
· is dynamic in their ability to nurture, inspire and challenge all children.
· will celebrate the uniqueness of every child.
· demonstrates and models high quality teaching and learning within our inclusive environment.
· is committed to SEND inclusive practice.
· provides a positive learning environment that stimulates creativity, curiosity, investigation, reasoning and problem-solving
· has an understanding of the importance of working in partnership with parents
· inspires and motivates an enthusiastic team of TA’s and support staff.
· an opportunity to work in an established Unicef Rights Respecting School.
· a forward thinking and ambitious school.
· a positive and well-resourced indoor and outdoor learning environment with a vibrant, hard-working, and committed team of TA’s.
· an collaborative and supportive school community
· a commitment to professional development
· A Governing Board dedicated to supporting sustained improvement in raising standards
An application form can be downloaded here
Please return completed applications to Head@wesththn.bham.sch.uk.
Please contact the school office on 0121 464 2158 if you would like any further information or would like to arrange a visit to the school on either Thursday 7th or Tuesday 19th March at 3.45pm.
Hopefully SLT would like to visit all short listed candidates to observe a teaching session.
Closing date: Wednesday 10th April 2024 at noon.
Interviews will be held on Friday 3rd May.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please see our Safeguarding Policy.
The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable teaching related references.
An online search will also be carried out as part of due diligence on all short-listed candidates.